Introvert Turned International Speaker
I do not strive to be a keynote speaker. I strive to speak from my heart. Each of us has our own story. Our own struggles. Our own victories. Our own purpose. My purpose is to serve, encourage, and empower others. Ideals that have been passed on from generation to generation, redefined by my experiences, and cemented in my heart from the joy of triumphing over adversity.
30-90 minute live keynote
Complimentary moderator support
30-day access to recording of keynote
Starting at: USD $10,000
Half-day or Full-day program
Up to 25 participants
Complimentary facilitator support
30-day access to recording of program
Starting at: USD $15,000
- My Identity is My Superpower
- Turning Adversity into Positive Leadership Traits
- The Art of Taking Risks and Building Resilience
- Lead with Your Heart: Leading Yourself, Leading Others
- Overcome Imposter Syndrome and Create Executive Presence
- The Power of One: Building a Championship Team by Harnessing the Individual’s Strengths
Aspira Leadership Acceleration con Sazón (ALAS) Program
What do you do if you’re given a leadership role, but you have no leadership experience? Take the opportunity! Designed and taught by our Chief Empowerment Officer, Oscar Garcia. Oscar helps you overcome self-doubt, career barriers, and blend your cultural identity to develop your leadership style. Our ALAS Program is designed for those up to 10 years in their career.
- The 10-Steps to leading yourself and others
- Develop self-awareness and identify your leadership style
- Assess first. Change second.
- Create a vision and get buy-in
- Lead with compassion and empathy
- Create executive presence
G.R.I.T. (Ganas. Resilience. Intellect. Tenacity.) Program
As Latinos, we grew up hearing “Échale ganas!” (give your all) Giving it our all isn’t the key to achieving career success. Our G.R.I.T. program breaks down the four-key areas to achieving our goals: Ganas, Reslience, Intellect, and Tenacity. We apply a culturally relevant lens to each area.
- Redefine success
- Overcome the 3 cultural barriers holding Latinos back
- Take risks and building resilience
- Turn “knowledge” from a noun to a verb
- Be tenacious and practice self-care
Chingona Leadership Program
You are Chingona! You’ve overcome many obstacles. You’ve worked hard to achieve your career goals. Yet, career growth is difficult to achieve or elusive. Whether you’re early in your career or a C-level executive, the Chingona Leadership Program will empower you, so opportunities come to you.
- Embrace your journey and career story
- Redefine professionalism by being your authentic self
- Create a LinkedIn profile that attracts opportunities
- Maximize and promote your career portfolio
- Reframe networking to build your social capital